HOA Management Services
At Advanced Realty we strive for excellence in everything we do. The following services are included as part of our comprehensive Home Owners Association Management Service. We are committed to providing a hands-on, detail-oriented approach for both the board and the community. Additionally, as each community is unique we are able to create a management program that addresses your specific needs. Our comprehensive services include:
- Prompt handling of all homeowner billing inquiries.
- Collection of monthly assessments of members.
- Coordination of the collection of delinquent dues and lien filing process.
- Maintenance of financial records.
- Monthly reconciliation of financial statements with bank accounts.
- Annual notification to membership of year-end financial status.
- Collection of details required for tax returns to be prepared by accountant.
- Receipt, review and payment of vendor invoices for payment.
- Preparation and mailing of annual budget.
- Coordination of Association reserve study.
Administrative Management Services
- Attend all regular Board Meetings and the Annual Meeting.
- Preparation of Board Meeting Agenda Package in advance of the meeting.
- Record minutes.
- Maintain membership roster.
- Maintain all files and records of the Association.
- Provide complete documentation to title companies for property transfers.
- Respond to homeowner questions in timely and courteous manner.
- Obtain competitive bids for services as requested by Board.
- Coordinate and administer clubhouse rental.
- Coordinate Architectural Review Process with committee members.
Property Management Services
- Regular property inspections by the manager.
- CC&R/Rule enforcement and follow-up.
- Maintain answering service for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Act as liaison with attorneys, municipal contacts, accountants and contractors.
- Prepare and coordinate bid specifications for vendors.
- Award contract with Board approval.
- Prepare work orders and follow up on work in progress for minor maintenance and repairs.
- Supervise Association vendors and inspect for work completion.
- Prepare and maintain inventory of Association property.
- Maintain set of master keys for Association locks.
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings and landscape.